To show the quick guide to help you get started, follow the steps below:
- click HELP at the top right of the Main screen
- click PLAY TUTORIAL
Here's an overview of how the system is used.
A Page is needed for each type of income or trade
- Click +New Page, select the page that matches the income to be added. More pages can be added as necessary
To record your Income and Expenses.
- Use the + boxes on the right-hand side to add additional detail lines
- Use the + boxes to break-down Income and Expenses for each page
- Click Check for Errors
- Enter your HMRC credentials
- Enter your payment details
- The system submits your return
An FBI (File By Internet) receipt number is displayed to confirm HMRC has your self-assessment return. A PDF copy of the return can be saved along with a copy of the SA302 tax calculation.
other keywords: what to do; start; first time; need; understand; trouble; help; self-assessment; section; use; using