Which HMRC Forms Are Supported? - The Detail

SimpleTax supports all SA100 forms.

  • Click +New Page for each type of trade or other income class you receive during the year.


The available pages are:

  1. Self Employment (SA103)
  2. Employment (SA102)
  3. Ministers of Religion (SA102M)
  4. Partnership Income (SA104)
    • P60
    • P45
    • P11D
    • P9D
    • tips
    • CIS 
  1. Property (SA105)
    • Income from Lease Premiums
    • Reverse Premiums Received
    • Rental Income Received
    • Property leasing or licensing
    • Ground Rent Income Received
    • Grant of sporting rights
    • Dumping Water Income
    • Film set usage Income
    • Caravan/Houseboat usage Income
    • Way leaves
    • Local Authority Grant Cost of Repairs
    • Loss of rent insurance payment
    • Other Income
  2. Investments, Interest & Dividends (SA100)
  3. Pensions & Benefits (SA100)
    • State Pension
    • State Pension Lump Sum
    • Employer Pension Scheme
    • Retirement Annuities
    • Personal Pensions
    • Other Pensions
    • Taxable Incapacity Benefit
    • Contribution Based Employment and Support Allowances
    • Jobseekers Allowance
    • Other Taxable State Pensions or Benefits
    • High Income Child Benefit Charge
  4. Personal Expense (Charity)
  5. Rent-a-Room (SA105)
    • Rent
    • Meals
    • Goals
    • Cleaning
    • Laundry
    • Other Services
  6. Furnished Holiday Let (SA105)
    • Rental income Received
    • Food, Drink and other Catering
    • Cleaning Service
    • Other Income
    • Loss of rent Insurance Payment


10. Foreign (SA106)

11. Trusts (SA107) 

12. Capital Gains (SA108)

13. Residency (SA109)




Other Keywords: application; return; tax; papers; claim; pages; sheets; section; sole trader; contractor; PAYE; full-time

The friendly way to do your taxes online.

SimpleTax automatically tells you what expenses you should be claiming, what you should watch out for and ways to lower your tax bill.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk