Return Amendment: re-submitting your return

Do you wish to submit a new return but have already a previous delivery for the same year

Forgot some values? Need to make some corrections before HMRC corners you?

SimpleTax has you covered!




When you re-submit your forms the following message will appear: 
"Having successfully submitted a tax return previously, do you wish to submit an amended tax return? Yes or No"
By choosing "Yes" the new forms will be sent.

You can also send a direct message to the HMRC by typing it on text box below. There you can clarify that the previous forms were inadvertently submitted (if that was your case).
You have up to 12 months after submitting your previous return to submit an amendment, but we would advise you to submit as soon as possible to minimize any interest payable on late tax.



Other Keywords: another; overwrite; override; second; rectify; mend; fix

The friendly way to do your taxes online.

SimpleTax automatically tells you what expenses you should be claiming, what you should watch out for and ways to lower your tax bill.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk