Can't find where to input your Student Loan information?
Where can you send your repayment bank details?
How about Marriage Allowances or National Insurance Voluntary Contributions?
All these options will be present in SimpleTax's Validate my Tax Return process. Here you will find the following questions:
- Did you use a tax adviser?
- Would you like to receive repayment via bank transfer?
- Did you receive notification from the Student Loans Company that repayment of an Income Contingent Student Loan began before 6 April 2019?
- Are you claiming to reduce your Payments on Account?
- Would you like to pay Voluntary Class 2 NI (max (£153.40)
- Do you have underpaid tax or outstanding debt in your PAYE Coding Notice?
- D you pay maintence to a former spouse/ partner
- Are you entitled to claim Marriage Allowance
- Open text box for extra information to be passed on to HMRC.
Other Keywords: transfer; university; lost; owe